Internet Ethnography

Tips and guidelines to edit an article on Wiki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On Wikipedia, not everyone is allowed to make the page. First, we cannot campaign or advertise, because Wikipedia is an effortless, free, and not profitable mission. It ensures that you can write for a brand or product or get support from the Best Wikipedia Page Creation Service, but spare yourself from adjectives and credentials. No one can offend anyone. It is about data and facts, and less about pejorative words, rather than opinion. While you speak of reprehensible historical figures, you must confine ourselves to offering them information. Otherwise, everyone will draw his or her conclusion. Do you know the policies and guidelines given from the Wiki page?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Thanks for sharing these good tips and guidelines to create and edit a Wikipedia article. I am very glad t5o know about this process. Actually, I am also working in this similar industry as a professional blogger and writer. You can also find out more about my activity on this writing industry. Currently, I am working as a freelance writer and guest blogger at a famous SEO software industry Sitechecker.pro. My passion is to develop my skill and make a global writer community. I am also interested to learn digital marketing to promote our service.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.