This month MethodSpace will focus on emerging and online research methods– emerging ideas about research and how we can keep conducting inquiries during the pandemic. You will find interviews with innovative authors and researchers, original posts, and open-access resources through this link.
SAGE author Trena Paulus joined with Alyssa Wise to write a fascinating book: Looking for Insight, Transformation, and Learning in Online Talk. I had a chance to discuss this book with the co-authors, and asked them to share an example of this kind of analysis.
You can also view an author interview for Trena Paulus’ SAGE book, Qualitative Research in a Digital World. If you’d like to learn more about these research approaches, sign up for an upcoming webinar:
- Qualitative Research in a Digital World, September 30
- Qualitative Research in a Digital World, October 7
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Make a difference: Impact of participatory arts-based methods
- Women telling their own stories in action research
- AcWriMo webinar: What do publishing trends mean for academic writers?
- Protecting patients through isolation? Seeking ways to avoid the devastating effects of exclusion of family and friends in the era of Covid19
- Generating research from and for action—3 central ideas in Action Research
- A conversation between Darryl Kickett and Ernie Stringer
- Learn about qualitative data analysis with Christina Silver’s free videos!
- Participatory Action Research: International Perspectives and Practices