This month MethodSpace will focus on emerging and online research methods– emerging ideas about research and how we can keep conducting inquiries during the pandemic. You will find interviews with innovative authors and researchers, original posts, and open-access resources through this link.
SAGE author Trena Paulus joined with Alyssa Wise to write a fascinating book: Looking for Insight, Transformation, and Learning in Online Talk. I had a chance to discuss this book with the co-authors, and asked them to share an example of this kind of analysis.
You can also view an author interview for Trena Paulus’ SAGE book, Qualitative Research in a Digital World. If you’d like to learn more about these research approaches, sign up for an upcoming webinar:
- Qualitative Research in a Digital World, September 30
- Qualitative Research in a Digital World, October 7
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Did you know that the journal “Research Ethics” is open access?
- Online Interviewing Tips & Resources
- Methodologies & Methods: Collected Posts
- March Focus: Designing an Ethical Study.
- Teaching Research Design through the Lens of Critical Praxis
- Choosing Creative Methods: Conversation with Nicole Brown
- Action Research Podcast: Interview with the Editors
- Quantitative Research with Non-experimental Designs