Are you a librarian, a researcher who relies on librarians, or an instructor who collaborates with librarians? Is your library contending with budget or staffing cuts, just when your institution needs you? Are you trying to figure out how to manage library-dependent projects if/when the physical space is closed on your campus? Are you looking for ways to make better use of digital library resources now that you are teaching online? If any of these questions resonate with you, this webinar will be of interest!
The webinar panel will consist of two librarians and yours truly.
- Deborah Abston is a Liaison Librarian at Arizona State University
- Maria Savova is Director of Collections and Technical Services and Interim Co-Director of USERS at The Claremont Colleges Library
We’ll discuss strategies for getting through this tough time and offer practical suggestions. Before and after the webinar you will find related posts and resources on MethodSpace under this link.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- How Librarians Can Adapt and Thrive Through Covid-19: Free SAGE Webinar
- Teaching Peacemakers
- Connected teaching for a time when we need to connect! 3 video chats
- How to Lead a Videoconference
- Five Tips for Designing Remote or Asynchronous Learning
- Collaboration in Difficult Times
- Research Disruption: Your Burning Questions
- Do’s and Don’ts for Using Visuals During Virtual Meetings