Trying to figure out NVivo, Atlas T.I., MAXQDA? You’ll want to visit SAGE author Christina Silver’s new YouTube channel! On her channel you can find instructional videos for the pedagogy she co-developed with Nick Woolf – the Five-Level QDA method – and recordings from her recently launched CAQDAS webinar series. Click below for an introduction.
Christina manages the CAQDAS Networking Project at the University of Surrey, and does research, coaching and consultancy via her consortium, QDA Service. She launched this YouTube channel to share resources about the use of dedicated digital tools for qualitative and mixed-methods analysis – collectively known as Computer Assisted Qualitative Data AnalysiS (CAQDAS) packages.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Practical Tips for Getting Started with Harvesting and Analyzing Online Text
- Online Research: Analyze Talk
- Big Data in Social Research
- How can you analyze online talk? Researchers demonstrate!
- Ethics and Big Data & Social Media Research
- Researchers on Ethics: Video & Podcast
- Collaborative Thinking & Writing about Methodology