Trying to figure out NVivo, Atlas T.I., MAXQDA? You’ll want to visit SAGE author Christina Silver’s new YouTube channel! On her channel you can find instructional videos for the pedagogy she co-developed with Nick Woolf – the Five-Level QDA method – and recordings from her recently launched CAQDAS webinar series. Click below for an introduction.
Christina manages the CAQDAS Networking Project at the University of Surrey, and does research, coaching and consultancy via her consortium, QDA Service. She launched this YouTube channel to share resources about the use of dedicated digital tools for qualitative and mixed-methods analysis – collectively known as Computer Assisted Qualitative Data AnalysiS (CAQDAS) packages.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Collaborative Thinking & Writing about Methodology
- Learn about qualitative data analysis with Christina Silver’s free videos!
- How can you analyze online talk? Researchers demonstrate!
- Qualitative Research Reading Lists
- Christina Silver and the Five-Level QDA Method
- Social Statistics for a Diverse Society: Interview with the Authors
- The Public May Not Understand Logarithmic Graphs Used to Depict COVID-19