I am sure I appear pretty dense but here goes – I have seven questions
1. Were you part of a sample of people who were the subject of the research?
2. Were you someone whose task it was to help novice researchers prepare or submit their research? (ie not the subject of the research itself)
3. If you or your work was the subject of the research (see 1) were you asked to sign consent/authorization forms and did you have the right to refuse at any and at every point to withhold or rescind your authorization?
4. Are you claiming that the authorship of intellectual property (ideas etc) which you claim to own was in fact presented by these researchers as their property?
5. Are you claiming that the researchers are making use of your intellectual property in ways that goes beyond what is considered fair use?.
6. Are you claiming that the researchers in question have cast your methods or ideas or work (whether obtained through (1) or (2) in ways that you disagree with
7. Are you claiming that the researchers cast your ideas or methods or work in ways that question your abilities or competency?