In the first quarter of 2021 we explore design steps, starting with a January focus on research questions. We continued to learn about the design stage in February by focusing on Choosing Methodology and Methods. This post defined terms and introduced the series. While you will see more about methodologies and methods throughout the year, here is a summary of the posts from February.
Posts from the February Mentors in Residence
- A research conversation: New thinking about research design
- Collaborative Thinking & Writing about Methodology
- Figuring Out What to Do: Making Methodological Decisions Across our Practices
- Teaching Research Design through the Lens of Critical Praxis
- Transcending an essentialized qualitative/quantitative divide when making methodological choices
More posts and resources!
- Action Research: Collected Posts
- Case Study Methodology
- Choosing a Methodology
- Choosing Creative Methods: Conversation with Nicole Brown
- Choosing Methodologies for Online Studies
- Experiments and Quantitative Methodologies
- Grounded Theory
- Narrative Research Methodology
- Quantitative Research with Non-experimental Designs
- Research Design Steps
Interested in featured books?
Use this code, MSPACE20, for a 20% discount when you order the book from SAGE Publishing.