Missed the webinar on Joint Display Analysis for Mixed Methods Research with Dr. Michael Fetters and Dr. Tashane Haynes Brown? Want to see it again?
Look more closely at the examples shown in the slides. Please note that some of the material is from articles in review.
Find open access links to articles discussed in the webinar, and additional articles and editorials by Dr. Fetters: Mixed Methods: Readings about Designing and Publishing Research
Dr. Fetters is the author of The Mixed Methods Research Workbook, available at a 30% discount with this code: SAGE2020. He is the editor of the SAGE Journal of Mixed Methods Research, an interdisciplinary, international publication. Mike was joined by Dr. Tashane Haynes-Brown. Tashane is the President, of the Mixed Methods International Research Association-Caribbean Chapter (MMIRA-CC).
Learn more about mixed methods!
The MethodSpace focus in May is on Mixed Methods and Multimethods. In this evolving series of posts, we are looking at ways to design, conduct, and interpret research that uses multiple methods within and across qualitative and quantitative paradigms.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Writing an Award-Winning Book: Interview with Dr. Cheryl Poth
- Mixed and Multi-method Research Online
- QUAL + quan Mixed Methods Reading List
- Mixed Methods Reading List
- Mixed Methods: Readings about Designing and Publishing Research
- Mixed Methods Research Webinar: Recording, Slides, Articles
- Can you provide a proposal guide for Mixed Methods research?