Please join us for an informational webinar highlighting the redesigned NCSES Interactive Data Tool!
Registration for the webinar is required. The webinar will occur on December 10th, 2019 at 2:00p.m.
Click the link above or cut and paste the following into your browser to register: https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/j.php?RGID=r6a79c1728888860808479dc692a33057
The webinar will discuss how this innovative tool currently allows users to access data from six different surveys s including:
- Higher Education Research and Development Survey (HERD)
- Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED)
- Survey of Graduate Students and Postdoctorates in Science and Engineering (GSS)
- Federal S&E Support to Institutions (Fed Support)
- Science and Engineering Research Facilities Survey (Facilities)
- Survey of Federal Funds for Research and Development (Fed Funds)
The new tool provides access to data from surveys previously available on the WebCASPAR platform, which has been retired. NCSES will update this tool with other survey data in the coming months as it transitions data into one integrated platform. Users have easy access to a large body of statistical data, and, in some cases, historical data are available as far back as 1958. The tool emphasizes science and engineering, but its data resources can provide much more information on non-S&E fields and higher education in general.