Thanks to Drs. Trena Paulus, Nicola Pallit, and Alice Barlow-Zambodla for their participation in our webinar panel!
Find additional resources related to this series, as well as answers to questions posted during the webinar, through this link.
You can view the archived webinar below:
… And download the slides:
More MethodSpace Posts about Teaching and Mentoring Researchers:
- Teaching Methods Online
- One Year Anniversary of Teaching Methods Online
- Sociocultural Frameworks as a Humanizing Research Tool in contextualizing Black Male Teacher Retention
- March Focus: Designing an Ethical Study.
- Teaching Research Design through the Lens of Critical Praxis
- Action Research Podcast: Interview with the Editors
- Teaching Black Lives Matter Principles to Shape Humanizing Research and Methods Pedagogy
- Meet the Mentors-in-Residence for February
- Learn about teaching methods online!
- Resources about Research Questions
Register for our next MethodSpace Live Webinar!
Fine the time in your zone here.