Thanks to Drs. Trena Paulus, Nicola Pallit, and Alice Barlow-Zambodla for their participation in our webinar panel!
Find additional resources related to this series, as well as answers to questions posted during the webinar, through this link.
You can view the archived webinar below:
… And download the slides:
More MethodSpace Posts about Teaching and Mentoring Researchers:
- Qualitative Research Reading Lists
- Social Statistics for a Diverse Society: Interview with the Authors
- New research podcast!
- Online Teaching: Design Checklists
- Why it’s important to teach and learn creative practice
- Adapting Qualitative Methods Courses For Online Learning
- Identifying and Supporting Struggling Students in Online Courses
- Making Online Learning Accessible
- Free Harvard Lecture Series: Quantitative Social Science Methods by Gary King
- Recording & Resources: How Librarians Can Adapt and Thrive Through Covid-19
Register for our next MethodSpace Live Webinar!
Fine the time in your zone here.