Visit SAGE Research Methods with this special Open House log-in from February 1 to March 18:
Institution login button
You will discover an extensive collection of articles, chapters, e-books, cases, and videos. You will have open access to everything from the most basic definitions to the newest thinking about qualitative, quantitative & mixed methods research.
You will also discover that SAGE Research Methods is more than a database. Community features and visual search functions make it a unique resource for student and experienced researchers, and those who teach or guide others to become the next generation of scholars.
In parallel, visit the new how-to focused SAGE Mentorspace site for a series of posts about ways to use SRM resources and community features.
The SRM Open House Series on Mentorspace
- Introduction: How to Navigate SRM
- Read & View: Videos by Methods Experts
- Scaffold Assignments with SAGE Research Methods Readings
- Use Reading Lists to Build Research Community
- Chart Your Research Path with Methods Maps
- Put the Pieces Together with SAGE Research Cases
- Find Resources for Using Academic Research and Writing for Social Good
- Discover New Ways to Disseminate Your Research
- Organize Your Research & Publications Project with the Planner Tool
Mark your calendar! Subscribe to Methodspace to receive more information about this event.