A MethodSpace focus for May is on ways to use visuals to represent key ideas, themes in the data, and results of the study, in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research and evaluation. Find all posts in this unfolding series.
Would you like to see Andy Kirk, author of Data Visualisation, show you how it is done? You can watch him demonstrate step-by-step on SAGE Research Methods! Would you like to see case studies that show how researchers used data visualization? Or try your hand with a sample dataset? Check out this Reading List on SAGE Research Methods to access videos, books, cases, and other resources about data visualization in qualitative and quantitative research.
SAGE Research Methods is a library of electronic books and chapters, articles and cases, videos, datasets, and research planners. If you do not have access to SRM through your library, explore SAGE Research Methods with a free trial.
Related MethodSpace Posts
- Why it’s important to teach and learn creative practice
- Adapting Qualitative Methods Courses For Online Learning
- Career Crossroads: Compilation of Posts
- From Stale to Stellar: The Truth Behind How to Create an Engaging Scientific Webinar
- Inspiring wise action: Practices for storytellers of all kinds