Let’s have a conversation about creative research methods!
MethodSpace contributor Helen Kara hosts a monthly #CRMethodsChat on Twitter. These free, informal, in-the-open conversations welcome anyone with an interest in creative, visual, arts-based, participatory or performative methods.
Helen invited Dr. Narelle Lemon and me to co-host the chat on December 8. Find your time zone here. We’ll draw on ideas from our new book, and from our respective experiences as researchers and writers, academics and artists. See this post about creativity and start thinking about what you’ll share in this lively conversation. Join in! It will be fun!
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Analysing Politics, Protest, and Digital Popular Culture
- Photovoice and Visual Data: Articles
- How to present numeric data
- Meet Drs. Jean Breny and Shannon McMorrow, July Mentors in Residence
- Creative & Collaborative Action Research: Keep Talking
- Creative Methods & Collaboration: Resources from Our Archives
- Tweet chat on Creative & Collaborative Methods!
- Winding up AcWriMo with Tips from Helen Kara