In May we are focusing on Finding Data in Documents and Datasets. Explore the whole 2021 series on stages of the research process: Finding the Question, Choosing Methodology and Methods, Designing an Ethical Study, Collecting Data from & with Participants.
In this episode from the Do Better Research series, podcaster Suzanne Albary and their guest Catherine Price discuss how to use online news sources as secondary data.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Decolonizing Knowing: Transcending Linearity and Hyper-Productivity as a Restorative Community-Building Practice
- Facebook Groups as Research Method
- The One Netnography Tool You Should Never Be Without: The Immersion Journal—Part 1 of 4
- A Unique Lens of Research Ethics
- Practical Tips for Getting Started with Harvesting and Analyzing Online Text