We are kicking off a three-month focus on data analysis, starting with Analyzing Words, Pictures, and Numbers in July. This month we will have the opportunity to learn new ideas and practical skills from Mentors in Residence Stephen Gorard, Jean Breny, and Shannon McMorrow. Find the unfolding series through this link.
In this episode, podcaster Dr. Suzanne Albary and their guests Dr .Jan. Wilcox and Dr. Suzanne Culshaw about their use of visual methods in their PhD research. Learn more about Suzanne’s use of collage in this MethodSpace interview.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Analysing Politics, Protest, and Digital Popular Culture
- Photovoice and Visual Data: Articles
- Photovoice: An Introduction to the Method and Analysis Tips
- Analyzing Photos as Data: Articles
- Learning More about Photovoice: A Brief Annotated Bibliography
- Analyzing Video Data: Quantitative
- Analyzing Video Data: Qualitative