For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aim to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here.
One widely-acknowledged trend is a shift towards digital. In the online world we expect to communicate and learn visually. In this video, MethodSpace contributor Dr. Jane Shore shares some reasons why researchers we need to do a better job of visual communication in order to create real impact and change.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Creative & Collaborative Action Research: Keep Talking
- Writing in Difficult Times? Learn from Sharon Zumbrunn
- Using visual and material methods to support your writing
- What is a Social Science Essay?
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family
- View the Webinar: What Do Publishing Trends Mean for Academic Writers?