For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aim to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here.
One widely-acknowledged trend is a shift towards digital. In the online world we expect to communicate and learn visually. In this video, MethodSpace contributor Dr. Jane Shore shares some reasons why researchers we need to do a better job of visual communication in order to create real impact and change.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family
- View the Webinar: What Do Publishing Trends Mean for Academic Writers?
- Academic Publishing Trends: A Strategic View
- Free Course: How to Get Published
- How to Run an Academic Writing Retreat
- And So to Conclude: In Search of a Happy Ending