For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aim to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here.
In 2019 our AcWriMo focus was on writing books: academic, professional, texts, or edited collections. I’ve assembled the entire series into the document below. Find original posts and a links to author interviews and a recorded webinar from SAGE editors that will walk you through the process, from proposal through production.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- TAA Webinar: Are You Ready to Pursue Your Dream of Publication?
- Creative & Collaborative Action Research: Keep Talking
- Writing in Difficult Times? Learn from Sharon Zumbrunn
- Using visual and material methods to support your writing
- What is a Social Science Essay?
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family
- View the Webinar: What Do Publishing Trends Mean for Academic Writers?