For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aim to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here.
In 2019 our AcWriMo focus was on writing books: academic, professional, texts, or edited collections. I’ve assembled the entire series into the document below. Find original posts and a links to author interviews and a recorded webinar from SAGE editors that will walk you through the process, from proposal through production.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family
- View the Webinar: What Do Publishing Trends Mean for Academic Writers?
- Academic Publishing Trends: A Strategic View
- Free Course: How to Get Published
- How to Run an Academic Writing Retreat
- And So to Conclude: In Search of a Happy Ending
- Academic Writing with Pen in Hand