For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aimed to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here. While the month is ending, the writing continues!
In this post, find some practical tips from prolific author, editor, blogger, vlogger, and MethodSpace contributor Dr. Helen Kara.
- Comics In Research
- Five Top Tips for Managing Deadlines
- Research Is All About Stories
- Ten myths about academic writing – debunked!
- Twelve top tips for writing while distracted
- Why Academics Should Publish Journal Articles With University Presses
- Find more on https://helenkara.com/blog/
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- TAA Webinar: Are You Ready to Pursue Your Dream of Publication?
- Creative & Collaborative Action Research: Keep Talking
- Writing in Difficult Times? Learn from Sharon Zumbrunn
- Using visual and material methods to support your writing
- What is a Social Science Essay?
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family